Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day, honey!


As I sit here writing this it's Father's Day and you're over in the UK. I miss you terribly. I am sad that we have to spend this Father's Day apart. It has made me start to pine away for you and reminisce about all of the things I love about you. I'll save the details for when I see you again but know that every single day I am so proud to be your wife and proud that our children have you for their father. You are the kind of man that mothers want their daughters to marry. Kind, loving, funny, charming, devoted, romantic and intelligent are just a few of the adjectives that pop into my head when I think of you.

Happy Father's Day sweetheart. You are an amazing, father, husband and friend and it has been a pleasure to raise our two fine boys with you these past sixteen years. I miss you like crazy and I love you even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment