Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another run down, so many more to go!

Tuesday meant another day for running and it didn't matter how sore I was, I went running with honey anyways. Since our RunKeeper failed us last time we decided to try the same route again to get a more accurate feel for where we stand. We left our house with the sun burning on our backs and the wind hitting us in the face. It wasn't good. I bitched throughout the majority of the run, couldn't muster any spit in my mouth, and had a chest cramp the whole time.

But you know what? I did it anyways. I ran despite my feet feeling like I was wearing lead boots. I ran despite my chest feeling like it was going to burst. I ran despite my mouth feeling more parched than the Sahara. And you know what? I'm going to do it again today. Not for as far today, but just a quick little run to remind myself that I can't get by on winging it. I have eleven teammates that are depending on me to suck ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment